DESIGN CAMP is YOUR ART, DESIGN AND CULTURAL PROGRAM
cost is 1350 euros.
Summer School Prague Study Center opens a group for the study of computer graphics, 2D graphics, draw on graphic tablet, do animation
Age 13-17 years
Daily on 4 lessons of computer graphics in English
Certificate from the completion of courses from the Prague Study Center
ACTIVE AND USEFUL REST IN EUROPE
Every day, besides classes, you will find a special creative, cultural program, excursions, creative activities. Trips around the Czech Republic, Europe. Visits to galleries, art spaces, visits to creative universities of Prague.
Computer graphics - classes take place 4 hours a day. Computer graphics training will be useful and interesting for both novice and advanced users. Any future student will be useful to deal with the programs for themselves, to be able to arrange student work. In the camp, the student will learn: to work in programs, make digital drawings, collages, animations, design projects, create bright and spectacular presentations. Basics of special effects and design chips when creating works of computer graphics. Get an understanding of 2D and 3D, in which program it is better to work for a particular result. What is the difference between the programs and for what purposes they are. He will know for sure if he wants to develop in the direction of computer graphics, which direction to study a student.
DESIGN CAMP PROGRAM COMPUTER GRAPHICS:
1. Studying computer graphics - 40 hours
ILLUSTRATOR - vector graphics - the main program in the work of the designer.
PHOTOSHOP - raster graphics - an important component for the designer
ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS - a program for 2D animation, multimedia, current motion design, the creation of moving images.
1. English-speaking designer - computer graphics teacher
II CULTURAL PROGRAM:
- Educational program with the study of modern art, design in Europe. Exhibitions, galleries of contemporary art, excursions: European painting, Salvador Dali exhibition, Andri Warhla, DOX Gallery of Modern Art, Strahov Art Gallery, excursion to the Barrandov Film Studio, excursion Art-Prague-old city, trip to Dresden, to the gallery and boat trip evening Prague, picnic in the park.
- Acquaintance to the universities of Prague, full information on creative and it’s education in the Czech Republic, lecture on entering the creative university, and preparing a portfolio
III ACCOMMODATION: hotel accommodation is 3 stars, two or three children per room. The accompanying person lives with the group - the curator. Breakfast in the hotel. Lunch and dinner in the cafe of traditional European cuisine (delicious)
IV TRANSFER: meet at the airport, bus station and see off. We move around the city by transport or on foot; we go to Dresden by bus
V SAFETY and CONNECTION with PARENTS: each child is given a SIM card with a balance of 8 euros for communication with parents and a travel card for public transport.
VI COST: 1350 euros
Included in the price:
Training according to the chosen program
Provision of computer equipment and all necessary educational materials
Accommodation in a hotel not lower than 3 * Hotel city club www.city-club.cz
Three meals a day
All cultural and entertainment program (galleries, exhibitions, tours, etc.)
Transfer, meeting at the airport, train station, bus station
Czech SIM card +8 euros on the balance for communication
Pass in public transport
The price does not include:
Expenses for registration of visas
Flight or travel to Prague
HOW TO GO TO THE CAMP:
1. fill in the application form below
2. Our manager will contact you for further details.
3. Book in the amount of 250 euros to the account of the Prague Study Center in the Czech Republic. Hurry up to 07 April!
4. The remaining amount must be paid 1 month before the trip.
5. prepare a child for the trip: documents, things, payment card, insurance, biometric passport and passport validity, issue a child ID if necessary, not a lot of cash, for souvenirs or small purchases, the most convenient is a payment card that would see the child’s expenses. connect paypass, passport copy with you and signed baggage required. We will send you recommendations as soon as you book your seat.